The Ultimate Guide to Web Design

66 Replies, 1658 Views

[Image: kawvCIq.png]
The Ultimate Guide to Web Design
The Ultimate Guide to Web Design - How to find clients, get paid, manage projects, design high-converting websites in Figma and deliver work.

This e-book is divided into 6 parts and 33 chapters, counting 340 pages. Here’s what’s included:
  • Part 1: The Freelance Guide
The first part of this e-book will show you behind the scenes of running a freelance business. I go over my personal story, go in-depth about what I did to get my first clients and scale my business to $15k/mo+ months. I also share my sales scripts, contracts, and project documents!
  • Part 2: The Design Basics
In the second part, you’ll learn about the basics of web design, the principles of visual perception, and the foundations of visual design relative to websites. We’ll also cover the theory behind typography and colors.
  • Part 3: Designing for the Web
In this part, we go over how I set up my Figma for website design. We’ll talk about responsive design, the box model, web design best practices, and CSS properties. I’ll also share the framework I use to design a high-converting landing page.
  • Part 4: The Web Design Process
In part four, we’ll jump straight into my web design process. We’ll go over all of the UX and UI stages. And as the “cherry on top,” we’ll learn about the “perfect” landing page framework and the “box model” to show you how to design with development in mind.
  • Part 5: Intro to no-code
After that, I’ll introduce you to no-code development tools like Elementor and Webflow.
  • Part 6: The Design Handoff
And lastly, we’ll finish our ebook with a short guide and checklists to ensure you carry out a design and website handoff the correct way!

HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.
HIDDEN CONTENT
thanks.
thanks
(12-21-2022, 10:00 AM)RebecaOrtega Wrote:
HIDDEN CONTENT
thanks
Do you know how i can start a reply here. So I can Unlock the hidden content ?
حسنjy yuy y u
great
thanks
SEO MegaPack
thanks cool
you are great..
you are great..

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WEB DESIGN - MEGA REPOSITORY [NONAMEDIA] NONAMEDIA 13 284 03-16-2024, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Jones6
  [GET] Basics Of Flat Design Illustrations In Canva QOM 15 1,915 11-30-2023, 04:19 PM
Last Post: mohamedabdoo
  [GET] Canva Flat Design Masterclass: Guide To Flat Design In Canva QOM 18 1,730 06-17-2023, 09:29 AM
Last Post: Donmoscojaja
  [GUIDE] HOW TO START MAKING MONEY WITH WEB DESIGN Wakeupatnight 9 777 04-05-2023, 06:42 AM
Last Post: b1nho21
  [get] 6 design and creative courses for free QOM 7 1,142 02-03-2023, 09:22 PM
Last Post: zuhaid