How I make about 250€/week with Instagram Bots and/or E-Mail Campains

2142 Replies, 89728 Views

Hey guys,

today i will shortly explain you guys how i make much much money each day/week trough a simple referral system and Instagram.
You dont need to invest any money! That's the best. Smile

CONTENT

Part 1(with Instagram Bot):
At first we need to download an Instagram bot that can: Follow, Like, Unfollow & DM (here you can download Jarvee, it's the best one)
Secondly we need to setup: Auto Follow and Auto Like

Now sign up at IGRobot and navigate to their Affiliate Program.
You should see your link now, copy it and short it with an URL Shortener like goo.gl.

Setup in Jarvee the auto DM module (for new followers f.e.) and create a message with your link like:
Quote:Hey [USERNAME],
wanna grow your Account fast and organically?
Yes, you want!

Try IGRobot, it's easy to use and everyone can simply grow its account with real followers!

Visit:
---YOUR REFFERALLINK HERE---

Now every new follower gets this Message automatically. The most of them click on the link and also most of them sign up.

At least: Send an E-Mail to admin@igrobot.net that you want to be an affiliate.
-> You'll get unlimited access to this plugin. (So your account wont expire Wink )

Part 2 (E-Mail Campaigns):
Download an E-Mail Scraper (like SerpDigger, its the best in this Case - will also upload it later)
Scrape all E-Mails from Instagram users (which they often put into their bios).
Send all of them a nice E-Mail about IGRobot and its features with your referall link with MailChimp for example.

Im sending currently about 10-25k E-Mails a week. I just re-register on Mailchimp, upload 2k emails and send them with an Template i've created.
Sometimes i also send the campaigns of the past again, sometimes there are people who didnt see this email due to other emails.

Im using this method(s) now for about 1,5 months and im really getting a lot of money. My best week was 350€!

Hope you enjoy this!
xmarcox3, member of Black Hat SEO Forum - Black Hat Search Engine Optimization - Internet Marketing Forums since Sep 2014.
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2018, 02:13 PM by xmarcox3.)
thanks
im gonna check this now
thanks for sharing
lets test it
I will have a look thanks.
Thaanks!!
thanks
MERCI
thanks for your method, cheers!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How i MAKE 250+ A WEEK WITHOUT INVESTMENT EASY georgemoz 71 3,407 03-08-2024, 09:59 PM
Last Post: snow4u
  [LEAK] IG Video Ads Mastery - Make 200 USD/day With Instagram Video Ads [2022 GUIDE] Derlik 83 2,859 03-08-2024, 09:44 PM
Last Post: snow4u
  COMPLETE METHOD TO MAKE $100 A DAY WITH INSTAGRAM MENTIONS Evil Deeds 458 15,257 03-05-2024, 01:23 PM
Last Post: ShaPicasso
  Lets Make Daily Rs.350 to Rs 5k+ in your Bank Account [💰 Make Money Online 💰] harry_597 10 593 01-12-2024, 04:48 AM
Last Post: farooqiTips
  Top 500 Referrer Websites For Traffic Bots - Happy Earning $$$ harry_597 182 8,463 12-19-2023, 09:53 PM
Last Post: AstraZak