BOTCHIEF Editor 4.5.5 Developer Version Cracked

127 Replies, 9143 Views
Thread Closed 

thanks
thank youuuu
thanks bro !
Thank you for the download man it's appreciated
linkdead13, proud to be a member of BlackHat SEO Forum since Feb 2013.
Thanks. Shy
AVOID USING THIS PROGRAM.

First and last time I will use this website as the posters clearly do not check the software for malware or are including malware themselves. This software will only compile your automated scripts ("bots") into an exe file, which if ran will automatically download items to your computer including the malware ProxyGate. It is all but useless unless you run this in a virtual environment, even then you are forced to run scripts through the program (running malware every time you run the scripts). There is no way to compile into javascript or anything that could be of use to run on other machines. A pity a decent program is sullied so badly by greed and crappy morals. 

If you already used this program, i recommend running rKill and then scanning with ADWcleaner to remove the malware it installs. 

I specifically downloaded this program here to avoid the questionable free trial which may be bundled with malware:
Quote:Your email is validated successfully!

Please get BotChief free version at >>

HIDDEN CONTENT
You must reply to this thread to see links.

False Alarm Notification: 
Few anti-virus software say that WhiteHatBox maybe contain virus
so it maybe ban you to install WhiteHatBox App or limit it to visit network. 
The fact is that it is a false alarm, you can just ignore it or add an exception into the anti-virus software.
There are some reason to lead the false alarm, for example: WhiteHatBox has few blackhat seo tools, 
or maybe just because we don't pay money to the anti-virus software company.

We are a good software company from 2008 and developed many popular software, 
we will never put virus in our product to kill ourselves. You can use our product without any worry.

Thanks,
BotChief Team

Unfortunately this program offered here is no different and I would not recommend using it.
Thanks!!!
thanks bro for contribution
ggarayaka, proud to be a member of Black Hat SEO Forum since Jul 2013.
thank you
sinoohe, proud to be a member of Black Hat SEO Forum since Oct 2013.
Thank you

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video Hub Pro [DEVELOPER LICENSE] frankebele 81 4,915 01-18-2024, 05:12 AM
Last Post: UsmanKaleem
  Easy Bulk Image Editor White Label + Sales Page BHS 63 3,804 06-29-2019, 08:49 PM
Last Post: obalogun
  [GET] Foxit Advanced PDF Editor v3.0.5 BHS 16 2,715 01-24-2019, 06:55 PM
Last Post: poegeez
  Free Software - SER Footprint Editor - Modify Footprints in Search Engine Ranker Plat kolly 8 2,242 08-27-2018, 02:28 PM
Last Post: yuliyan.pervazov
  BotChief Editor Developer 4.6.4 Cracked BHS 77 5,682 02-05-2018, 12:09 AM
Last Post: jmaspects